Memories of Gondoa
Laputa: Castle in the Sky (OST)
William Adolphe Bouguereau, Mother Gazing at Her Child (Detail), 1871
- its okay to draw the same thing over and over
- its okay to draw something you feel only you enjoy (ps this is not true; plenty of people enjoy the same thing or enjoy seeing you enjoy yourself)
- its okay to draw something and not finish it
- its okay to draw without knowing what you want it to look like
- its okay to draw
- its okay
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT
I love these. And I love how she’s in a really blatant sex position but artists are like look at this art genre I can do and be super creative. It’s so cool. I wish I could draw.
Art nouveau rock crystal vase with flowers and frogs. From here.
- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
Audrey Hepburn May 4, 1929 - January 20, 1993.
“I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.” - Audrey Hepburn
(Left: Audrey Hepburn, 1988. Right: Audrey, 1953.)
Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh in ‘The Black Shield of Falworth’, 1954